Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Maroon Sari

Assalamualaikum

I've been practicing the 'Go to bed early & have at least 6 hours of sleep' policy since last week & you know what, it feels so good waking up after having a good night's sleep! I feel more energetic & it has put me into a better mood too. Alhamdulillah & yeehaww!

Anyway, I've been wanting to blog about my recent LL.B (Hons) convocation but I just don't know how to start. It's been 2 weeks already, macam dah basi tapi tak pe la. Documenting benda ni sebagai rujukan in the future juga sebenarnya. I've like 200 pictures ++ taken on that day, so might as well put them bit by bit untuk mengelakkan kesesakan & kemuakan. Will continue bila rajin tapi lately macam malas je nak berblogging

So, I'll start with the baju kurung that I wore for the ceremony


I decided to keep it simple & most importantly, it must be comfortable & I can wear it anytime anywhere for any occasion in the future. Bak kata pepatah, tak lapuk dek hujan tak lekang dek panas. So, baju kurung it is

The maroon kain sari was a present from my secondary school junior, Atiey who is currently studying medicine in Bangalore, India. I just love it, the gold details especially. Kain saris are soooooo cheap in India that I'm planning to kirim for another one. Hijau lumut perhaps? Saw my friend wore it the other day, oh so lawa daku tertawan

Btw, ada ke orang pakai baju kurung kain sari for majlis tunang? No, I'm just wondering. Tiada kaitan dengan diri sendiri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...