Tuesday 29 January 2013

Dengan Sekali Lafaz

"Alhamdulillah. Dengan sekali lafaz saya akhirnya selamat menjadi isteri orang..."

Perhaps, that's what the bride had in her mind after the akad. No, I'm not talking about my akad, alright? It was my BIL's cousin's akad that I'm talking about now. Kihkih!

 Wearing my Sister's old kebarung which she wore for her convocation in 2006. My Mother had altered it for me but entah mengapa masih besar lagi. Nampak bebenor baju pinjam -.-'

 The masjid where the akad nikah took place 

I've a few friends living in To' Uban & was excited to set my feet there for the first time but I never thought it's that farrrr. Kalau drive sorang-sorang confirm tak akan sampai. But the masjid is beautiful, couldn't help but to be a bit jakun

Alhamdulillah & congratulations Nik Azuan & Ainul Farah!
Semoga dipermudahkan urusan rumahtangga, murah rezeki & bercinta hingga ke syurga. Amin...

Well, I didn't take many pictures of the bride & the bridegroom because we sat at the saf paling belakanggggg & I was too busy usya-ing & going ga-ga at Baby Sumayya. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the kenduri, lauk-pauk {wish I was less pemalu to top up the pajeri nanas & bubur ubi. So sedap!} & the Nik clan is the bunch of cool people to hang out with :)


Walaupun baju tak ikut tema yakni kuning, mek totappppp terpilih menjadi one of the tray bearers. Nasib baik dapat tray yang ringan, kalau tak pengsan nak control macho jalan depan khayalak. Untuk tempahan menjadi tray bearer, mek boleh dihubungi di nombor yang tertera di skrin anda sekarang

Ok, tak lawak

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...