Sunday 3 March 2013

Of Berangan On Sunday Morning

Assalamualaikum & happy Saturday, loves! What are you up to today? Kenduri-kendara atau qadha tidur? ;)

It's the working day here in Kelantan & I came to the office this morning to this sight;

3 probate files + 1 conveyancing file

Kerja tak pernah habis. This Tuesday ke K.Tganu, next week ke KL pula. Sigh sighh sighhh!

Anyway, I've just moved to a new table in the office (will blog about this when I have time) which is bigger than my previous one & gives me more space to move around. Hehe! And my new chair, oh my Allah! I can easily fall asleep anytime! Not good when my tummy is at its happiest state i.e after the lunch

So, what I often do is to watch or listen to Ustaz Azhar Idrus' videos on Youtube. It's like killing 2 birds with a stone. Kira ok lah kan dari layan jiwang dengar lagu Westlife on repeat -.-'

Speaking of which, let's go to berangan mode. Last time versi bilik tidur, this time versi pejabat pulak

Berangan je la mampu dik non but imagine working in a legal firm which looks like one of these! Mungkin tak semena-mena boleh bertukar profesyen dari lawyer menjadi pengubah bunga. Tapi even jadi boss kat own firm one fine day pun belum tentu mampu ada bilik sebesar & secantik ini

Tawaduk & insaf mode: On
 

I always fancy white & bright room with a lot of sunlight, sesuailah dengan nama yang di beri. Hehe! But for now, bersyukurlah dengan apa yang ada, alright? :D

This has given me some ideas for my table! Whoopedoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...