Friday 14 June 2013

How To Be Happy & Jumma Mubarak!

Assalamualaikum & hallo, loves!

I read somewhere that if you want to be happy, be or surround yourself with people with +ve attitude, the ones that can effortlessly make you feel at ease, calm & happy & also the ones who remind you of Allah :)

There are a lot of things I've been meaning to blog about; my bigger office table, the new pupil in chamber, Ira (who was also my junior at UiTM) replacing Saiful since March, life in general although there's almost nothing significant changed, the new practical student from UIA (it feels so good having 2 girls at almost my age *coughs* I feel tua *coughs* in the office!), my friends' weddings etc

I usually updated my blog at night & published it the next day but being me who appreciates my bed more & more each day (what's more when we didn't have a clerk at the office for more than a week which means extra work for me) & will usually go straight to the bed after Isya' prayer (yes, that early. Hehe!) it makes me miss a few updates. But, that's okay. Not that this blog receives 1000 visitors everyday pun. Lols!

Anyway, here are a few things that can/could make me happy;
  • Sufficient sleeping hours :P
  • Day out with the girlfriends. Or more like jalan-jalan cari makan
  • Beaches!
  • Traveling
  • Delicious food. Nyum nyum!
  • Good movies with good & happy ending
  • Meeting new people. The nice ones of course
  • Cats meow meow
  • Some times alone spent in my bedroom watching some good movies
  • The feeling when you do something right/ finish your work & your Master approves it
  • Receiving text msg/whassap from your loved ones
  • Traveling! (Can you see I'm so desperate for this one?)
  • Reading novels from my favourite authors
  • Etc

I'm fasting today, day 8 to be specific. And if you're fasting too, may the barakah of Friday give us extra rewards! InsyaAllah! Jumma mubarak, everyone! Take care!
     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...