Sunday 21 July 2013

Imam Al Ghazali's 6 Questions



One fine day, Imam Al Ghazali was sitting among his students. He asked them 6 interesting questions:

Al Ghazali: Tell me the nearest thing in our life
His students: Parents, teachers, and friends
Al Ghazali: It is death
Allah said, Every soul shall have a taste of death

Al Ghazali: Tell me the farthest place from earth
His students: Moon, sun, and stars
Al Ghazali: It is the past
No matter how hard we try, it is unreachable


Al Ghazali: Tell me the biggest thing on earth
His students: Mountain and ocean
Al Ghazali: It is passion
Because of it, we can be thrown into darkest pit of the hell

Al Ghazali: Tell me the heaviest thing on earth
His students: Elephant and steel  
Al Ghazali: It is the trust
 

Al Ghazali: Tell me the lightest thing on earth
His students: Wind, dust, and cotton
Al Ghazali: It is leaving five times pray
We leave it because of our job or business

Al Ghazali: Tell me the sharpest thing on earth
His students: Sword
Al Ghazali: It is word
Because people shall hate each other from words

-- From book "The Inspiring Words" by Deshinta Arrova Dewi 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...