Saturday 20 July 2013

Of Ramadan Diet & Makan Nasi Berpinggan-pinggan



Assalamualaikum & hallo! Apo kabo? Puasa ke dok?

One of the reasons why I love Ramadan is my ability to control my diet where I've been restraining myself not to have more than 1 plate of nasi during iftar & sahur. Cuma the first 2 days were an exception where my friend, Khazan & I had iftar at Ayam Penyet Express for 2 days in a row. I couldn't tahan to have 2 plates of nasik simply because;

  • I was so hungry (lame excuse? Nyahaha!) because I only had bread for sahur & second day pulak termiss sahur
  • We haven't had ayam penyet for agessss!
  • Too sedap to say no, especially the cry me a river pedasnya sambal

Motif nak justify? :P

It wasn't that easy at first to say no to extra nasi considering the fact that I used to eat a lot tak padan dengan badan kecik. Itu dulu, not after I gained rapid weight within 2 months. Wuwuwuw! T_T I think it's pretty obvious that my Mother has begun to notice it & once said 'Puasa ni orang tak diet la'. Yes Ma, but I've to. Tsk!

My goal is to reduce 1 more kg before Raya & I'm so glad that I still fit that baju size 36. May Allah ease my mission because dah tak larat nak dengar orang komen 'eh, dah berisi/gemuk'. Sigh!


Me, 20/07/2013
Berat pipi pun dah berapa kg T_T 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...