Wednesday 18 September 2013

Green Tea

Assalamualaikum & good day, loves!

I remember that every time I met my friend, Iqbal which was usually after his working hours slash dinner time, he would always have a cup of hot green tea. When I asked him why, his answer was simple "Just to enjoy life. You too should have this once in a while, you know?"

At that point of time, I thought he was just being poyo (Sorry! Lols!) but little that I know, drinking green tea has a lot of advantages & also one of 5 drinks that can help you lose weight by boosting your metabolism. Wow!



I prefer my green tea without any added flavour, especially the jasmine green tea. Writing this per se makes me go pening because I really don't like the smell & taste. Yikes! How about you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...