Monday 2 September 2013

Hello September!


Assalamualaikum & hi! 31 days of August have passed, now it's September's turn to rise & shineee!

Things I'm looking forward to in September:

3/9 - My 1st anniversary with the firm I'm currently working at. Alhamdulillah. I remember my first day as a chambering here, totally clueless yet excited. Spent half of the day at Kompleks Mahkamah Pasir Mas with my boss. Suka kalau dapat pergi Pasir Mas sebab after the trial, dapat pergi makan Mee Udang Pok Man di Lemal. Nyum!

 Kompleks Mahkamah Pasir Mas


25/9 - A work trip to K.Terengganu or more specifically, K.Terengganu High Court. This is going to be my fourth time there untuk urusan kerja. Dah boleh hafal pun jalan-jalan dalam bandar :P The last time I went there was in May. Patutnya last month ikut sekali but I was busy preparing for my Long Call. We usually stayed at Primula Beach Hotel sebab the view from the corridor is awesome! SubhanAllah

So calm & beautiful!


Anytime - The arrival of my first nephew anytime soon, InsyaAllah. He's also going to be the first cucu for both sides, so we're pretty excited about it :) May Allah make things easy for both Mommy & baby. Amin...

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...