Wednesday 23 October 2013

Of Looking Fat & M.Nasir

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

I believe almost everybody has at least one annoying makcik neighbour who seems to always not satisfy with what you do/did, have/had or simply what you are. Worse, if she has a kid at your age who according to her, is doing way better than you. Habislahhh! Bak kata orang Kelantan, pah cerohhh nok compare

So, when we had a kenduri akikah of my Nephew, Umar last 2 Fridays, this neighbour of mine came to our house. She saw me & commented that how I look fat in front of many people. I should have seen that coming because that wasn't the first time I received such annoying remark from her. So, my reply was "Oh ye ke? Baru turun 5 kg kot?" & immediately ignored her

I didn't mean to be rude but I have something more important than entertaining people like her

And later, she asked me whether I'm done with my chambering, where I work now, the name & location of the firm etc. Nasib baik tak tanya boyfriend saya nama apa je. Kalau tak, my answer would probably be ..... *drum rolls*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

M.Nasir!

*flips tudung*

Why M. Nasir? Because I honestly think he's handsome & macho versi lelaki Melayu! Have you watched him in Puteri Gunung Ledang? So cool okayyy? I loveee the movie, made me cry several times!


 


Perhaps I shall really take a picture of my weighing scale with me on it, print it & send it to my neighbour. Tak pun, photoshop a picture of me & M.Nasir. Haih! Tak puas hati lagi ni! >:-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...