Saturday 16 November 2013

Of Changes & Being A Part Time Janitor

Assalamualaikum & happy Saturday, loves!

Do you like the new look of my blog?


What? You don't?

Ok, whatever! *flips tudung* Hahaha!

No matter how much I like my previous header yakni gambar tingkap, I realize that it looks sad & it's like a view from someone inside a room who's yearning for freedom. Gittew deep mek menafsirnya but changes are good. And I like changes once in a while. It freshens my mind & it makes me happy. Just like what cleaning does to me :)

Ira: Sue, bila awak nak start kerja Radicare kat hospital?
Saya: Tu la! Bila eh?

And I was halfly serious & halfly joking when I told some people that I'm seriously considering to be a part time janitor at the hospital. Other than menjana wang saku (I heard the gaji boleh tahan), like I said, cleaning makes me happy. Tapi masalahnya Radicare nak ke orang yang ada law degree?

Tak pun, kita gantung je law degree kat pagar hospital

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...