Saturday 4 January 2014

My Dear Boboy

Assalamualaikum & hi everyone! Apa khabar?

I want to blog so bad but there's nothing interesting or worth blogging happened lately. So, can I just give my kitten, Boboy another chance to capub here since his last appearance was on 16/12/2013?

Kesian that guy. He's one happy fat kitten tapi since Tommy dah tua, so there's nobody to play with him at home when everybody's at work. 2 days ago we caught him red-handed melarikan Umar's soft toy. It was so funny! Bahahahah! I wish I've a picture of him sedang mengonggong permainan itu dengan muka sangat tidak bersalah as an evidence

Mungkin Boboy sudah lama memendam perasaan ingin bermain bersama-sama Umar. Behold Boboy! Wait until Umar besar sikit, then only you'll know perasaan rimas dibuli oleh bayi

Quality time ibu dan anak selepas pulang dari kerja
#dilemaseorangibukucin #demisesuapnasi

2 bosses kecik at home
Both demand different type of attention. Pengsan!

A red velvet cake to celebrate Boboy's 4 month & a half birthday. Na'ah, I'm just kidding. Kelihatan dalam gambar, Boboy sedang feeling-feeling menyanyikan birthday song untuk dirinya sendiri. Muahehe!


Have a nice Saturday everyone! May Allah bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...