Monday 3 March 2014

Bonjour Mars!

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I missed my blog but my recent Thursday - Saturday were occupied with some matters that by the time I reached home after a long day outside, my battery went red already. Maka tidur adalah option utama berbanding laptop

It's already 3rd day of March. MasyaAllah. Cepat nau masa berlalu kan?



Looking at my red diary, nothing major or significant I expect to happen this month except;

  • 01/03 -- My friend, A was in town for 3 days from 27/02 till 01/03. So, being a good friend I am *ahemm*, I played my role as a diligent tourist host, bringing him to some interesting places in Kelate (we even went to 2 beaches!). Of course I had to drag along my friends, Diha & Baei too. The more the merrier orang kata walaupun hosts lagi over dari tourist sebenarnya. Bimbo betul. Bahahah! -.-' Will blog about this, if rajin

  • 06, 07 & 08/03 -- Hari Kecemerlangan Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (SBP) Zon Timur 2014 is going to be held at my former school in SMS Sains Pasir Puteh (SciPP) next week. WoohOo! Walaupun it's been yearsss since my last HKSBP & PPM, I still have some wonderful memories about them. Dulu basketballers from SEMESTA, SESMA & SEMSAS were very famous among girls, I wonder where all the cute guys are now. Hehe!

  •  22 & 23/03 -- My friends, Dilah & Khazan are getting married! Alhamdulillah & yayyy! We were admitted to the Bar on 22/08 last year. So now from 6, 2 je la yang remain single. Lols! I'm so happy for them nonetheless
  •  
Ok bye! Kerja menunggu! Have a nice day everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...