Wednesday 26 March 2014

Good Bye MH370

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

I've been wanting to blog about the tragedy of MH370 but the internet at home went cuckoo for 2 days.  I had missed reading some stories about it & also had missed watching the PM's press conference on 24/03. I felt so left out :(



Read more about it here, Malaysia Airlines; MH370 Flight Incident

What started out as a puzzle now turned to be a nightmare. To Allah we belong & to Him we shall return. Al-fatihah to all Muslims onboard on Mh370 :'( Deep down inside, I still keep a high hope that all of them are safe somewhere at any remote deserted place, not beneath the Indian Ocean far away from the land

I don't have any family member on-board except that the co-pilot/First Officer, Fariq is my classmate's cousin & one of the stewards was my friend's relative yet the news has left a deep sad feeling in myself. Like waiting & praying desperately for some good news but in the end, you can do nothing but to accept the faith & redha

We plan Allah plans but He is the best of planners. Our thoughts & prayers are for you MH370


‘Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and good as trial; and to Us you will be returned’  
 (Surah al-Anbiyaa 21:35)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...