Monday 24 March 2014

Kawan-kawan Saya Dah Kahwin

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

It was such a busy weekend. Attended 2 akad nikah of my friends on Friday & Saturday, followed by my own majlis merisik on Sunday *blush*

Lols!

Will blog about it later when I've time sebab semalam suddenly phone line & wifi went haywire. Tsk!

In the meantime, congratulations to my 2 girlfriends, Khazan & Dilah for their new title as 'Puan'. Alhamdulillah. Honestly, I love going to akad nikah ceremonies as I get to witness the halal union between husband & wife. Love to see my friends get nervous & malu-malu kucin. Auwww! Probably the last time I get to tease them secara tanpa segan silu :P
Khazan's akad nikah at Masjid Telipot, Kota Bharu on 21.03.2014

Khazan is one of my close girl friends since our UiTM days. From attachment at Kota Bharu Sessions Court in 2010 (that's how she met her husband! Cinta mahkamah. Auwww!), balik K.Bharu sama-sama during the semester break, jalan-jalan during weekends, birthday celebration, chambering, Ethics Course at Bar Council, KL, filing Borang 1-6, Long Call on 22.08.2013 until now; we surely have gone through together a lot

So, seeing her being married to the man she is dearly madly in love makes me happy. Alhamdulillah & congratulations Khazan & Shiradz! I'm sooooo happy for you! May Allah bless your marriage with a lot of barakah, rezeki & happy things! InsyaAllah!



Dilah's akad nikah at Masjid Baru Panji, Kota Bharu on 22.03.2014

I went to her majlis engagement last year & excitedly counting the days for her big day. Dilah lahhhh yang selalu teman buat Legal Aid duties sama-sama where we shared a love-hate relationship on them. You know buat silap depan the Magistrates & muka tebal 15cm bila kena tegur, lepas tu emo sambil makan bihun sup dekat gerai Mok depan court. Kihkih!

Congratulations Dilah & Kamarul Azani! Bercinta dari zaman sekolah katanya! Aummm! May Allah bless you two & semoga dipermudahkan urusan husband & wife. Amin... Cepat-cepat bagi kitorang anak buah pleaseee?


P/s: Who's next? Adakah Cik Nor? ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...