Thursday 27 March 2014

This Is L♥ve

Assalamualaikum & hi!

Before going to work every morning, I'll spend at least 1 minute to bid hallo & play with my little nephew, Umar

He's 5 month & a half now & is getting heavier day by day. Thank Allah that my Sister got him a baby walker last week, so when everybody's arms have gotten sore from holding or dukung-ing him, boleh la letak dia dalam walker tu  :P

As usual this morning, I spent some time talking & playing with him. Took out my hp & took a few selfie shots. Pardon moi, I'm just a typical hp user :P It was his nap time, maka Umar adalah sedikit mamai. I was syok sendiri taking selfie with him next to me in his walker when he turned his head towards me & he ......

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

... kissed me on my left cheek! Auwww!


Actually bukan kiss la. Lols! He was actually biting my cheek with his saliva oozing wetting my face. Gatai gusi kot? He hasn't cut his first tooth yet but I guess, it's about time before that white cute little thing makes an appearance on his gum

I'll never get tired of his smiles, his toothless smiles to be exact. Umar is one happy baby that even saying the word 'Pangg!' sambil tangan buat bentuk pistol will make him laugh. Sigh! I love you baby boy. I pray may you grow up well & be among the righteous, elok budi pekerti, soleh & sihat sokmo. Amin...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...