Saturday 17 May 2014

Getting Engaged : The Overview

Assalamualaikum & hi!

A.H has been asking me when I'm going to update my blog. Auww! Can you tell that he's my no.1 fan now? :P

I was very busy last week; with the engagement preparation, the engagement ceremony, the kemas-kemas after the ceremony, traveling to KL etc. So, this weekend I took revenge to have some extra sleep time & I finally had time to transfer & edit my engagement photos, all in 3 folders & uploaded some of them at my Fb yesterday. I just wish that I have copies from all the cameras, so that I can choose & upload the best pictures instead of the ones with mata terpejam or mulut ternganga me :P

Honestly, I don't know how & where to start. Might as well divide it to a few posts like I previously did with 'My Engagement Preparation' posts. So, here are the areas/posts I'm planning to cover for the sake of our own memories & reference. And who knows they might be useful to you too ayte?

  • The Engagement Ceremony
  • The Rings
  • The Dress
  • The DIY Mini Dais
  • The Hantarans
  • The Food, Doorgifts & Such

 In the meantime, here is a sneak peek of our DIY mini dais


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...