Thursday 7 August 2014

Hidung Lembu Satu Titik

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I've a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee obsession towards cats! Or more like obsessed kind of. Fetish of cats? I even remember the very first cat that we had when I was still a kid. His name was Tapow & basically, me & Tapow were sebaya. Tapow died when I was 6 years old, sakit tua

I will be so sad when my cats died but all cats go to heavens, that at least makes me feel better whenever my cats or any cats I know or see mati bergelimpangan di atas jalan. Good bye poor innocent souls. I hope me & whoever your masters were did serve you good :'(

A.H on the other hand, isn't very fond of cats (can I say that he's actually scared of them? :P). I'm not going to reveal some of his memorable encounters with cats (Lols!) because I love him (Ahem!) but at least I'm going to make him love my other favourite animal yakni lembu!




But going to New Zealand just to visit lembus? Why not! InsyaAllah, one fine day!

Although I'm pretty sure it will be more to 'sirih pulang to gagang' trip to A.H. Mesti dia akan fefeeling dia muda balik, macam dia student dolu-dolu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...