Thursday 3 July 2014

Certified True Copy & Juicy Lamb

Assalamualaikum & hi! Selamat berpuasa day 5!

Anis, 1 of my primary school friends (we even went to the same kindergarten!) who I'm still keeping in touch with sent me a few msg on Whatssap last week, asking me whether I'm eligible to certify her documents

She's currently applying to further her Master's Degree at one of the universities in New Zealand & thus, there are some documents needed to be certified by appropriate witnesses according to this list;



No problem, dude! I can certify them anytime for you, free of charge! (although I'm legally able to charge her. Ahem!)

But such a simple thing like this (in my case, it isn't that simple. Me & stamp pads, I don't know why they love me so much. Tangan comot sokmo) actually makes me old. I still remember having to ask my Sister's colleagues, the Bro-in-law, Abah's friends, my Faculty's Deputy Dean etc to certify my documents & now I'm also one of those people's signatures who can turn your copied/xerox-ed documents to certified true copies *blows pen*

How fast time flies! I feel old! 
I even think my signature looks like it belongs to a granny T_T


Putting that 'rasa tua-ness' feeling aside, Anis was so generous to belanja me dining at Seoul Garden 2 days before Ramadhan. Tqvm Anis! Hehe! Although we had to wait for an hour & a half for our turn to dine in, it was worth the wait because I ate quite a lot. I think I literally gained 5kg after that. Oh that juicy lamb, I'm missing youu!



To Anis, I pray may Allah ease you in dealing with all sorts of preparation (IELTS especially. 2 days before Raya? Gahh!) & make us proud! Amin & InsyaAllah. Nanti bolehlah iols visit sheols at New Zealand nanti (t&c applied)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...