Sunday 6 July 2014

Meja Saya Di Office & Boss Baru Yang Half-Single

Assalamualaikum & hi! Happy fasting day 8!

One of the things that I love to usya on tumblr (I'm not too old for tumblr, I hope) is pictures of beautiful inspiring & bright office tables. Makes my heart aches most of the times! Can't help but to wish that my office table would look like any of them

Here are among my favourite! 



I mean, who will say no going to work to white pretty table + fresh pretty flowers + iMAC + beautiful window + bright & nice room + inspiring working environment waiting for her at the office? I will be a very happy employee, that's for sure!

For now, can dream only lah. Contrast gile kot dengan meja mek di office sekarang. Kalau sudi, jemputlah tengok gambar di bawah T_T

Ni masa meja tak banyak files & documents. If not ....


Looking forward to resign & working with my new employer soon. Laywer-ing what? *flips tudung & simpan masuk kotak all the black & white baju, court shoes & law statutes* 

So, please meet my new boss, everyone! Young, awesome, half-single (but not available) & workaholic!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Dr. A.H!


Of course I'm kidding. Since pulak mek ada qualification & experience nak kerja kat hospital/klinik? Nak jadi akak kerja kat kaunter ubat pun tak lepas. Inikan pulak doktor mahupun nurse. Tapi InsyaAllah, jadi janitor atau pembancuh kopi mungkin lepas. Gaji boleh dirunding, Dr. A.H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...