Saturday 23 August 2014

Satu Tahun

Assalamualaikum & hi!

Yesterday officially marked the first anniversary of me being a lawyer (couldn't find more sophisticated words for this), a civil litigation lawyer to be exact. Alhamdulillah. So, it's been 365 days already? Wahh!

Advocate & Solicitor
LL.B (Hons) UiTM, BLS (Hons) UiTM


I was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor to High Court of Malaya on 22/08/2013 at Kota Bharu High Court after going through 9 months of pupillage at the legal firm I'm currently working at. Finally, after 5 years spent at the Law School (Pre Degree + BLS + LL.B) + Ethics Exam during pupillage, no more exam in my life! WoohoO!

You may read my coretan hidup about this profession here. Nothing glamorous ala Suits, I assure you *yawns* but I shall thank everyone for being parts of my journey. I did (a few) mistakes but I learned a lot definitely! If only my monthly wage is increased 100% *kuis pasir dengan kaki*

So, how did I celebrate my first anniversary? other than requesting A.H to post on his Instagram a picture of me in my robe dated a year ago?

A) Had a picnic by the beach with the girlfriends all donning in robes *flips robes beramai-ramai secara berjemaah*
B) Spent times revising all the subjects taken during LL.B
C) Teman-ed & acted as A.H's umbrella girl (amboii! Kemainnn! Bahaha!) during KYUEM Alumni Futsal Tournament this morning & helped his team winning the Plate
D) None of the above

So, yes. The answer is D T_T

Truth is, this was how I celebrated it. Drum rolls please?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

 Attending seminar on Saturday. What a glamorous celebration, I know T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...