Wednesday 15 October 2014

Getting Married : DIY Guest Book

Assalamualaikum & hi!

While some brides-to-be may prefer to have their guest book customized, I prefer otherwise. Been inspired by some ideas I found on the internet (specially from this, this, this & this website!), decided to DIY the guest book for the Wedding soon 

14/10/2014, 10:48 pm

Quite nervous to see how it will turn up soon, especially the cover but so far so good, Alhamdulillah. Of course there were some unavoidable "trial & error" & also incidents along the process (can't remember my last encounter with the water colour) but I've been enjoying it. Made with love katanya ♥ 

Will definitely share the finished product after the Wedding, InsyaAllah

So, if I were to prepare a resume, my job description will be "A lawyer by day & a bridezilla at night". Glamorous enough ayte? *flips eye bags*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...