Monday 17 November 2014

Getting Married : Kursus Pra Perkahwinan


Komples Islam Darulnaim, Lundang, Kota Bharu, 11/10/2014
 
I don't know about other brides & bridegrooms-to-be but I felt so relieve when I completed my 2 days of wedding course last October. Like so so so relieved! I guess I was so used to attending lectures & sitting for tests during the uni that I couldn't help but to feel anxious throughout the course. Skema -.-'

Anyway, me & my other 3 friends, Intan, Alia & her sister attended the course organized by Jabatan Hal Ehwal Agama Islam Kelantan on 10 & 11/10/2014 (Friday & Saturday) whjile A.H attended the course on 25 & 26/10 at Masjid Wilayah, KL


Just a group of lawyers, a PTD & a pharmacist having fun selfie at the course. Teehee!

So glad that I had them to accompany me! At least tak de la rasa awkward sangat dikelilingi para peserta lain yang majoritinya berusia awal 20-an. Terus rasa tua ahkak-ahkak yang sudah berkerjaya ni *coughs*

I was told beforehand by the people who had attended it before that the course was boring but I had tried my best to ditch away all the negative thoughts. Hehe! So, what I did; I set my niat right, gave my 100% attention (although at times I failed. Blame the dysfunctional air-condition & noisy guys at the back. Ishk! Oh, and also the hp!), tried to keep as much information as my brain could take & made some notes on the book

Nonetheless, I still needed to wake my brain up a few times though. Can't blame it, it was so much in a sleepy weekend-mode

In my opinion, most of the ustaz & presenters (including one medical officer) were good. Some of the topics discussed might be less interesting but remember, set your niat right! It's for the sake of getting/refreshing your knowledge. InsyaAllah

At the end of the course on day 2, all the participants were given this long-awaited certificate. Perasaan lega dia tu macam dapat tahu final exam's result. Over betui -.-'


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...