Tuesday 18 November 2014

Protégé Rancangan Deko Deko Bersama Eric


Assalamualaikum & hi! 

I found back my old The Sims 3 cd while kemas-ing my Sister's room last Saturday

Apart from discovering other treasures under her bed *tries not to be judgmental*, this was the greatest discovery of all! Oh, how long I had been longing for you! *hugs the cd tightly* In fact, I was so close to buying a new cd last 2 months dek kerana rindu overload nak main. Nak-nak lepas dapat tahu dorang dah release The Sims 4 last September

I shall seriously consider buying The Sims 4 soon & I already found one shop at KB Mall that sells it. Dengan itu, mek berdoa semoga laptop mek yang berusia 3 tahun itu masih berkuasa kuda supaya dapatlah mek fefeeling jadi protégé rancangan Deko Deko Bersama Eric

Anyway, I know someone hasn't been feeling happy about this. Hehe! Sorry A.H


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...