Thursday 6 November 2014

Getting Married : The Wedding Journal

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I wrote once here about getting myself a proper wedding journal


And I finally did!

Bought the hard cover file, the colourful file dividers & sticker book of fonts from Popular in August for about or less than RM20. For easy reference, I divided it into several parts such as The Photographer, The Food Caterer, The Invitation Cards, The Door Gifts etc


Being a bride-to-be with OCD I am, I really can't help myself from keeping almost all related documents from the receipts, e-mails, samples etc. Seeing this wedding journal getting thicker from time to time is so satisfactory, to the extent of making me addicted to make it thicker. Semua benda nak simpan. Hehe!  

Maintenant, this is one of the things that make me happy!

I've to be honest that a few months ago I was clueless on where to start with the wedding preparation but it's quite a relief now that we've managed to thick off a few things from the checklist, Alhamdulillah. Oh btw, I got wedding checklist from syokkahwin.com. Click here

So, in my humble opinion, keeping a weeding journal is good, not only it keeps everything in order but you also get to see the progress until the big day. Imagine flipping through the journal with A.H someday in the future after the wedding. Nak lagi extreme, while watching our grandchildren do their homework sambil makan the best pancakes in the worlddddd *inside joke with A.H. Lols!*

Anyway, I will make a full review of my wedding journal once we're done with the wedding preparation i.e after the Wedding in February 2015. InsyaAllah

3 months & 2 weeks before the Big Day, insyaAllah. May Allah ease our affairs, amin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...