Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hallo December

Assalamualaikum & hi!

We're now on the second page of the final month of 2014! MasyaAllah! Dah nak masuk new year! *tries to not think about 2014 resolutions. Lols!*

Looking at my diary (no, not the type of diary where you jot down everything that happened in a day although I have to confess I used to have a few. Sigh! Those were the days. I wonder where they are now, my precious beloved diaries), nothing major is going to happen this month. Hopefully it's going to be a productive one with some wedding preparations that need to be ticked off on the list. And I can foresee that I'll be spending the money lajuuuu bagaikan air terjun yg mengalir selepas hujan

Speaking about December, it's my favourite month, other than January & juga bulan kita menyambut Hari Raya. I remember when I was a kid, we celebrated winter in December here in Kelantan. I mean, what not to love? School holiday + monsoon season + Disney & Christmas movies shown on tv = a perfect trio zzZzZ


Vote for me, guys! Type votemeksucool<space>cutipahceroh & send to 1234

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...