Wednesday 3 December 2014

Tra La La La!


  • 28/11/2014 - "I take my reading very serious, Mama Sue. No selfie while reading please. Ini bukan galakan dari Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka"
  • 29/11/2014 - My cousin's akad nikah & reception. Congratulations Kak Ti & Ustaz Taha! We're so happy for her! After going through a lot of things, she totally deserves this happiness & we pray may it last eternally & be blessed with a lot of barakah & rizq. Amin

  • Me & Baeiyah went to Pasir Puteh after zuhur prayer to attend our Scippian batchmate's wedding, Ain Nadiah & her Perakian spouse, Azam. Jam hari sabtu sanggup kami redahi demimu Ain (although Baei was slightingly frustrated sebab booth aiskrim tutup as we arrived. Lols!) The last time I met her was a few years ago, when she had just returned home after finishing her studies at Uni of Aberdeen, UK. Dah kahwin dah mek Ain. Dulu-dulu kat hostel tido peluk teddy bear je (it was so big!), sekarang dah ada cik abam dah! Level up! Congratulations! :P

  • Singgah sebentar at our alma mater on our way back from Ain's house. Hajat di hati nak singgah solat Asar dekat musalla sekolah but since the girls are now on the school holiday, the school compound was very quiet except for the football match that was happening at the field. Took the chance nonetheless to go to the main school buildings & took a lot of pictures/selfies in & in front of the empty hall. Can't remember where I sat during SPM but being there surely bought a lot of memories. I miss school :(

  • 30/11/2014 - Giving feels good, spending feels even better (but not after I realized how much the price hiked from the last time -.-') I've been using The Body Shop products for a bout a year & a half. Although reaching flawless skin level still far from the sight, at least I've got to see some +ve changes to my skin now. I recently graduated from using the Tea Tree set & now using the Seaweed set

  • 02/12/2014 - The weather has been so unpredictable lately. Kesian Abam Alex944. Tahap kekotorannya adalah seperti baru keluar dari kawasan pembalakan semasa musim tengkujuh. Sabar nak, jumaat ini kita mandi ye?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...