Wednesday 4 February 2015

My Everyday Make-up Essential

02/02/2015

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I may be the last girl on the list to share her (so-called) make-up essential. I mean, kamon come on! Look at me, a very simple girl. Or too malas actually. Lols! I only doll myself up for special occasion(s) such as going to kenduri or the court. Otherwise, it's only my naked face, moisturizer & a bit of lipstick. Kalau rajin, bedak sikit

Anyway, here is my must-have essential items, as shown in the picture above. From right to left;

In my opinion, this is the best skin moisturizer I ever used sepanjang mek berkecimpung dalam arena pemakaian moisturizer. Not that I've tried all moisturizer in the world though. Hehe!

I love the refreshing cooling effect it gives to my skin & it's also non-greasy which is very important for a person like moi with combination skin type. I've been using it for almost 2 years & I noticed that my blemished skin is getting clearer & better. Alhamdulillah. You can personally ask my Sister if you don't believe me because she's like my no.2 Mrs Arm Chair Critic after the Mother -.-')

RM51.90 per 50ml tube & it may last for about 3 months or probably less, depending on how much you apply it. It's highly recommended by yours truly


The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick 
Mine is Shade 101 Red Siren (Matte) which is the most red one. Thanks to the Mother for the influence in choosing the brightest colour but nonetheless, I love it. Terus fefeeling macam Taylor Swift tapi Alhamdulillah mek masih berpijak di bumi yang nyata & sedar bahawa diri ini adalah Kelate sejati. Tak perlu apply banyak-banyak, apply suam-suam kuku is enough

RM56.50 per stick. This is my first The Body Shop lipstick anyway. Sebelum ini guna Maybelline


The Body Shop Moisture White Bright Compact Foundation (SPF 25)
Couldn't find the exact product from the website but the closest one will be this

I used to have a Thailand branded foundation that the Mother bought from her friend which was surprisingly good & suitable to my skin tapi apakan daya that I incidentally dropped it on the stairs. Tsk! Couldn't find a substitute which is as good as my previous one but fortunately I found this. I instantly fall in love on how smooth & light the texture is the moment the sales assistant applied it onto my skin. Kununnya acah-acah nak beli je

This foundation is very light to my skin. Rasa macam tak pakai bedak pun ada. It's easy to apply & most importantly, easy to remove it too. Even the Mother & the Sister like & approve it too. Hehe! Couldn't remember the price. RM100+ probably

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...