Thursday 5 February 2015

Random


Assalamualaikum & hi! It's been a long time since I went random. So, let's go random;

  • 15 days left before the Wedding & I haven't decided on the days of leave that I'm going to take for my wedding; whether 7 or 8 or 9 working days
  • Dah imagine penat nak kemas before & after the kenduri
  • Went to the Court this morning & a kind kakak lawyer commented on how thin & tired I look now. Mek dah la berjiwa tisu lately, maka what a 'Kak F jemput la datang majlis saya! Hihi!' turned to a heart-to-heart talk with her. I seriously need some of those intimate talks lately, especially with people who understand the ground I'm standing now; rough
  • Been trying to convince anyone that I'm not on a before-kahwin diet, it's just that I'm always not in the mood to eat. Boleh? Lols!
  • Dah lama tak ada peaceful weekends where I can golek-golek until afternoon
  • Rasa macam nak pergi holiday. Alone
  • Rasa macam nak makan kat Seoul Garden. Senang cite, lately I tend to spend lavishly on food. Baru 2 days ago I had sotong celup tepung, now rasa nak lagi. 2 weeks before that pun dah makan kot? This is the inner stressful self speaking, I believe
  • I realize that I've a lower tolerance with rude people. I just can't
  • I don't live to impress people
  • Merangkak pergi kerja, literally. Rindu tidur yang lama serta berkualiti

Baru 3:15 pm. Weekend come quick please? I'm so tired already

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...