Monday 9 March 2015

Raya Tahun Ni Awak Balik Mana?

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

Was on the phone with A.H while driving from work last week. We jumped from one topic to another when he casually mentioned about this:

A.H: Raya this year kita balik Melaka tau?
Saya: Eh, why Melaka?
A.H: Ye la. Kan last year dah raya kat Kelantan
Saya: Nooooo! I'm still not ready for thissssss! :((

Both of my Parents are from K.Bharu & their kampungs are like 5 minute drive from each other, so no balik raya term in my Diari Hari Raya before. Tapi, pernahlah berangan that one day I could travel to another state to balik Raya & boleh fefeeling nyanyi lagu Balik Kampung

But now since I'm married to A.H who has 3 kampungs (his Father is from Melaka while his Mother is from Perlis & Kelantan. Meanwhile, A.H was born, raised & live in KL), I guess I now have to force my brain to register that we now have 3 kampungs to visit!

So, remember kids! Be careful of what you wish for. Lulz!

I heard orang Melaka memang haibat dalam menyambut Hari Raya where they visit relatives' houses from morning till evening secara berkonvoi. So, berapa pasang baju Raya mek kene prepare this year ye?

Aidil Fitri 28/07/2014 with A.H's Family


Cakap pasal Raya ni, dah habis ganti puasa ke belum?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...