Monday 18 May 2015

Di Tepi Pantai Yang Indah

Pantai Irama, 18/05/2015

Assalamualaikum & hi!

May has been a busy month! Pheww! It felt so nice that me & the pupil, Mizah actually had time to go to Pantai Irama on our way back from Bachok Land Office this morning despite having some urgent work to do back in the office. I took a lot of selfish selfies & sent them to A.H via Whatssap although I knew he was busy in the OT

Ya ya, a very thoughtful wife I am :P

I love beaches. I mean, who doesn't? This is one of the perks of living in Pantai Timur, the beaches are nice & beautiful! And I'm so glad that there's KFC just in front of the beach. Nampak sangat dah lama tak datang Pantai Irama. Gile hipster orang Bachok sekarang, mannn!

Ok, back to work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...