Tuesday 19 May 2015

Wedding Photos

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I just received our Wedding photos & cd from our photographer, 10Bucks Photo yesterday evening. Actually dah lama siap but baru semalam sempat amik. Hehe!

Looking at my wedding photos, especially me in the akad nikah & reception dresses gave me 1001 feelings. Honestly, if I could turn back time, I would change a few things on that day to satisfy my OCD self. Sigh! Does it only happen to me? Or some of the brides memang akan ada some things yang they wished they could redo them on their wedding days?

But yeah, benda dah lepas. In fact, A.H & I will turn 3 months on this Friday. Alhamdulillah

Nonetheless, these 2 are among my favourite. The photos were taken before the Akad Nikah on 21/02/2015, Saturday


Dais & akad nikah dress from Nurza Wedding House, Kota Bharu


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...