Thursday 21 May 2015

23 April 2015

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I still have one pending post about my last previous to KL on 23/04, so might as well blog about it. This is actually an outdated post tapi kena blog jugak bertujuan untuk kenang-kenangan. This post has been in the draft for more than 2 weeks. Lagi sikit nak jadi tempoyak

It was supposed to be A.H's turn to come to K.Bharu after I went there on 02/04 but since he & his family are now amidst moving to their new house soon + A.H doesn't have cuti banyak + we wanted to survey furniture for our soon-to-be bedroom, so when A.H asked me, "Nak datang KL tak?", of course the answer was "Yes" with exclamation mark :P


23/04/2015, Thursday

23/04/2015

Took the 6.55 pm AirAsia flight & went straight to the airport after work. Tqvm Abah sebab susah-susah datang fetch kat office & hantar pergi airport. Dari single till dah kahwin pun, still susahkan Abah. Huhu!

Took ERL from KLIA 2 to KL Sentral & A.H came to fetch me there. Laju gile jalan sebab nak amik train at 8.15 pm. Elok-elok je masuk & took my seat, about 30 seconds later they closed the door. Pheww!



Arrived at KL Sentral about 30 minutes later, greeted by A.H with his surprise tak jadi. Lols! Had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market at NU Sentral. Oh, kebetulan the next day, 24/04 Lee Min Ho nak datang for Grand Launch Event, so there was a dance show or something by a group of teens. Tak paham konsep tarian, electric eel dance ke ape ntah

Anyway, I was so excited seeing Lee Min Ho's face everywhere although posters semata-mata but still! Sigh!

Couldn't help but to have a selfie & of course, A.H won't let me syok sendiri -.-'



24/04/2015, Friday
Went to A.H's new family house at Taman Mahagoni, Batang kali in the morning. Love the view & surrounding. Stayed there for about an hour & a half before we headed back to KL & straight away to IKEA

Tehey perut ko, bey?


Had dinner at Restauran Wong Solo, Kg Baru later at night. Me & Ayam Penyet Wong Solo, we are inseparable since my UiTM days. Too bad we don't have it here in K.Bharu, so I set the rule that a visit to the restaurant is wajib whenever I'm in KL. Nasib baik A.H also likes Ayam Penyet. Hehe!

Nasi extra 1 mangkuk please?

Went to Quill City Mall later to burn the fat kununnya. Had fun jakun time at Hamley's which eventually led to buying Umar, my nephew a set of tool box toys. Baik betul Ayah Sue belanja Umar. So diharap Umar janganlah membuli Ayah Su & Mama Sue kelak dengan invading our hp & bed just to watch his own videos. Self obsessed much my nephew -.-'

Anyway, kids nowadays are so lucky! Their toys are so advanced, I even feel like buying to myself some!



25/04/2015, Saturday
Jalan-jalan at Masjid India in the morning after we checked-out from the hotel. Bought some stuff & then we had lunch with the in-laws at White House Kopitiam at Sri Rampai Business Park, Wangsa Maju. The conversation was mainly about the house renovation, so I didn't involve much. Hehe! Tapi awal-awal tu sempat la MIL & SIL tanya kite "Sue dah pregnant ke?" Lols! 

Relax people, relax. I only get to meet my Husband like once in 3 or 4 weeks. Can I just enjoy traveling alone for now? :P

A.H sent me off to KL Sentral later before he went straight to work for the night shift. I took 8.30 pm flight & yes, I was very good at hopping the train at the very last minute before the door closed -.-'

Gaya posing same je, baju je lain -.-'

No time to window shopping this time tapi sempat lah jeling-jeling. Oh, there's also Upin Ipin Shoppe near the gate. Umar must love & go rambang mata in this shop, I think. Hehe! Next time okay, Umar?



The end. Sekian

Oh, InsyaAllah. A.H will be coming here tonight! The last time beliau balik K.Bharu was in March. Can't wait for our beach trip tonight! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...