Thursday 7 May 2015

Of The Lost Wedding Ring

My Wedding Ring, 02/05/2015

I incidentally slipped off my Wedding Ring while rushing to the work last 3 weeks (on 23/03 to be exact). My flight to KL was in that evening right after work, so I had to delay the search only when I was home 2 days later

Told A.H about it & expected a tazkirah in return but A.H, being a cool guy & husband as he has always been only said, "Tak pe la syg. Kalau tak jumpa tu means bukan rezeki kita" 

Adoyai, terlebih cool la pulok. Huhu!

It took me about 2 weeks to finally find it. So, mau tak nerveous. Wedding Ring kot? I found it on 02/05 whilst taking out my laptop from my closet. Oh my beloved Ring! There it was hiding shyly under/near the laptop! Couldn't really remember how it could be there!

 Peek a boo!

Nonetheless, I found my Wedding Ring back & all that matters now. Alhamdulillah & woohoO! Maybe I really need to get my Wedding & Engagement Rings resized asap. They're so loose for my petite finger & I've been wearing my Merisik Ring almost everyday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...