Monday 1 June 2015

June Jun Juin

Assalamualaikum & hi!

We're on the first page of June, the 6th chapter of 2015, Alhamdulillah. 2015 so far has been good, with some sad stories in between including the demise of my cousin, arwah Afif on 24/05/2015

Nonetheless, life must go on. And hopefully, kita yang masih sihat & diberi nikmat masa & usia ini akan bertambah iman & ibadah. Amin

I'm currently being invaded by the flu bugs; cough & dizziness. Wish that I'm now on my bed at home instead of being in the office. Got these from A.H who was here from 21/05 until 24/05. Bagus betul kan Husband kita. Selain buah tangan lain, beliau juga membawa pulang virus ini untuk dipass down kepada saya. Saya juga telah berjaya menpass downnya kepada anak saudara saya, Umar

 30/05/2015 #teamhingus

Speaking of which, we're also just a few days away from Ramadhan. InsyaAllah. Dah habis qadha puasa ke semua? *coughs* I love Ramadhan as I always see it as a month of togetherness & calmness. People will do as much as good deeds as possible especially in charity. Seronok jumpa orang-orang kampung kat masjid masa terawikh especially the makciks & pakciks that I haven't met for some times

But this coming Ramadhan won't be the same anymore, I guess. Biasa arwah Afif yang jadi Imam terawikh kat masjid. We surely miss the calmness in his voice, sedap suara Arwah. It's been day 9. Al-fatihah


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...