Sunday 16 August 2015

Selamat (belated) Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir Batin!

Assalamualaikum & hallo! *wipes dust*

It took me about a month to come out with this new blogpost. Been missing my blog but I've had many things in hands that restrained me from having some time to update this space. As I'm typing this, I'm actually lying on the floor while recharging my hp, meanwhile A.H is sleeping soundly on the bed. It's 1.14 a.m, I should really be on bed. 

I missed to update our Raya 2015. Sedar-sedar dah habis Raya already! Aiyo! Nonetheless, Selamat (belated) Hari Raya everyone! Maaf zahir batin for all my mistake, wrongdoings etc that I ever did. Hopefully, Raya was a good one for everyone who is reading this despite the economic crisis we're facing now. As for me, celebrating Raya for the first time as a wife was good; had the opportunity to celebrate it at Kota Bharu (my hometown), KL (A.H's) & Melaka (A.H's Father's hometown). Will blog about it later. Kot? Lols!

Ingat nak upload gambar tapi I haven't figured out how to upload gambar from Iphone. Maafin di atas kejakunan diriku.

A.H will be starting his first day of work at a new workplace tomorrow. It's about an hour & 15 minute drive from home, thus he needs to get up early. As for me who's currently on a career break, ini bermakna that I also have to get up as early as 5 a.m, put my 'Good Wife' cap on & prepare his breakfast. So, what the hello am I still up at this hour? -.-

Have a nice day everyone! I think I'll back to blogging again soon. Kot?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...