Wednesday 15 July 2015

About Raya

Assalamualaikum & hi!

2 days more to Raya & I wish I had more time to blog about my Ramadhan experience this year! I have so much to share, macam tak tahu where I should begin

Baju Raya
Choosing Raya theme colour isn't as easy as I had thought because I like all colours! Sigh! #dilemaseorangwanita And just because we ladies usually would have more than sepasang baju Raya & we couldn't decide which baju to wear first. Hehe!

After some changes in plan, we finally decided to play safe yakni buying A.H's baju maelayu in universal colour i.e grey so that it would suit any colour of my baju kurung later. Hehe! The initial plan was to let him wear his supposed to be akad nikah's white baju melayu tapi macam beriya sangat kan? Lols!

So, A.H's baju Raya was sorted; a pair of grey baju melayu paired with sampin that I gave him as hantaran during our Engagement last year. Alhamdulillah. Semoga tampil comel bergaya pada Hari Raya hari Jumaat nanti

As for me, I finally had my dream baju Raya! Credits to A.H for bracing the crowd at PWTC during KL Raya Fest last weekend (with her Sister & MIL) despite the crazy crowd & got me a pair of baju kurung that I've been eyeing for from Minimalace. It looks so nice on the model but don't know la whether I'll also look nice sebegitu jua. Lols!

Still have no official tudung to go with this btw



Raya Di Kelate
It's going to be A.H & I's first Raya as a Husband & Wife. InsyaAllah. Like I always said, with marriage comes responsibilities which means involving in Raya preparation more seriously

Macam tak kena nak describe but you get what I'm trying to say, ayte?

InsyaAllah, we'll be celebrating the first until third day of Raya with my family in K.Bharu before driving up to KL to continue celebrating it with A.H's family. Now I understand how it feels when it's your turn to celebrate Raya at your hometown! But come this Raya Haji, we'll be celebrating it at A.H's Father's hometown yakni in Melaka

Anyway, A.H's family is in the midst of moving to their new house soon, so I can foresee that we'll be looking all glamorous in sweat, dust & all. Lols!


Had some difficult time to decide the colour of our bedroom wall. Naik rambang tengok colour chart. Thought of sticking to white but grey isn't bad, ayte?

Our room is still incomplete as we haven't bought the furniture & curtain. Can't wait to get it done & share it here, InsyaAllah



A.H Completed His Housemanship
A.H finally completed his housemansip early this months. Alhamdulillah

I believe that not many of us really understand how hard life is for any houseman as the working hours & workload are very crazy. It's also so sad to read some nasty comments from public who obviously doesn't have a clue of how doctors work & also the system at the hospitals. Tahu nak complain tapi pengetahuan tentang sesuatu perkara tak ada. Lastly, diri sendiri nampak tak pandai. Sorry for my words but please get the facts right or at least google dulu (from reliable sources) before dok huha here & there

Anyway, A.H will be reporting for duty as a Medical Officer (MO) on 03/08 & although he didn't get to be in at HRPZ II or Klinik Kesihatan as he wished, working at the district hospital pun okay, InsyaAllah. We believe there will be hikmah kan for everything that has been destined. Dah dapat kerja kat Kelantan pun we're very grateful dah. Can't imagine if he were to work at another state across the sea. Huhu!

07/07/2015 - Happy boy! ♥ Accompanying him to submit his last Housemanship Log Book & his cuti form (3 weeks off! WoohoO!). Bye-bye HKL & hallo HKK!



The End of Our LDR
With A.H completing his housemanship, it also marks the end our 5 months of LDR, Alhamdulillah

He flew to K.Bharu on 13/07, Monday to celebrate Raya with us. Nasib baik ada lagi tiket murah, tu pun the last seat avaiable for RM180 ++ at 6.35 a.m. Honestly, it feels kind of weird of seeing him everyday because I was so used to seeing him like only 4 days longest. No more flights KB-KL or KL-KB or bidding good bye at the departure hall while trying to hold my tears (Lols!) or looking forward for his duty roster to be out so that we can arrange our flights & hotel

So happy to get my eating buddy back. Hehe! Mohon supaya tidak gems selepas ini




Quitting Job
As mentioned previously here, I'm quitting my job at the firm that I've been working for the past 3 years. The feeling is awesome! WoohOo! Tambahan pula A.H pun in holiday, so I'm taking the advantage of having him to send & fetch me from work. Hehe!

Semoga tidak berjob-less untuk tempoh yang lama. Amin...


Ok, dah penat mengarang. Selamat menghabiskan baki 2 hari puasa! May Allah swt accept our deeds & ibadah! Amin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...