Monday 5 October 2015

Today's Flatlay


Assalamualaikum & hi!

Today's flatlay is kinda special because it's something I don't get to do when I'm not sick

Not sure whether I got the flu bugs from my nephew, Abam Umar (who just celebrated his 2nd birthday on 01/10/2015. Alhamdulillah! Will definitely blog about this soon. InsyaAllah!) or because of the bad haze or kafarah dosa. Huhu! It's combination of runny nose, headache, cough, sneeze, tonsil yg membengkak etc. 

Nonetheless, I can't afford to take an mc now as I need to finish doing one important submission before this rabu. Ohhhh, this is when hashtag dilema seorang lawyer is really applicable T_T

For now, kita bertahan dengan meds jah which A.H took them for free from the Klinik Kesihatan (KK) he's working at

Atau adakah kita sakit akibat germs yang A.H bawa pulang dari pesakit-pesakitnya di klinik? *insert a mouth-wide-open emoticon*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...