Sunday 27 December 2015

Ten Months ♥



A.H & I turn 10 months on 21/12/2015. Alhamdulillah 

I've been thinking a lot about work lately that I totally forgot that today is the monthly anniversary of our wedding. It was A.H who had first mentioned about it whilst I was getting ready to go for work. Haih! My bad

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To my Husband, A.H

Thank you so much for being my best friend & my primary caregiver (after my Parents) for the past 10 months. This day, a year ago, we were in the midst of preparing for our Wedding with a lot of things in hand; your housemanship, my love-hate relationship with my job, massive flood in Kelantan, itu ini begitu begini, other than our wedding preparation itself

I may not be the epitome of how a good wife should be. Lols! But every day I'm trying to be better inside out & you're the reason why. Thank you so much for always helping me with the house chores especially on weekends, for understanding me, for making jokes that were sometimes tak terjangkau akalku, for being so patient with me & most importantly, for making me happy & feel blessed

I know life isn't all about pretty flowers booming di taman & firecrackers meletop-letop di angkasa but InsyaAllah, I'll always be by your side through thick & thins selagi hayat di kandung badan                  

Lve,
Your Wife / Wong Solo biggest fan / Handbag lover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...