Friday 26 February 2016

Hallo! Can You Hear Me?

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

I remember those days when I was single, had less commitment & my life was more interesting (trust me kids. Being a working adult is boring *yawns*), updating this blog had always been my priority. But now, oh how things have changed & how my priority/priorities have shifted. I barely have time to blog like I used to. I missed to update some of important events which had happened in my life, only relying on Instagram to keep the memory alive

Earlier this month, I made a vow to myself to update more. But look at the last entry which I posted on 07/02, which was almost 3 weeks ago.Heh!

I guess, that's the price (almost) everyone has to pay for being an adult, especially if you're working 9 hours per day, 5 days a week. Sigh!

Nonetheless, here is a list of things that I want/would like to update later. InsyaAllah:

  • A.H & I's Wedding Anniversary on 21/02/2016
  • The dilemma(s) with my job & the decision that I've made
  • Some wedding stories/photos to share because it's always easier to refer to my blog. Hehe!
  • Some petty stories that I would like to remember. Like trying out a new eating place with A.H or stories about my nephew & niece because I'm a memory hoarder like that. Hehe!

I don't have any photo suitable sebagai penutup bicara. Maka, terimalah gambar taken whilst having a dinner with A.H this evening



26/02/2016, Friday
The Sweetheart Coffee Shop, Kota Bharu

Its double chip chocolate was nyumss! Now I know a place I can feed my craving for sweet drinks. Both A.H & I had chicken chops but with different sauce. The portion was banyak, I took time to finish mine tapi tak habis jugok. Kenye bunyah bak kata ore Kelato kito

It's situated next to KB Mall. Waze sudeyhh kalau nak tahu location

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...