Saturday 18 February 2017

24 Weeks Of Pregnancy

09/02/2017. 24 week/6 month pregnant

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

This is an outdated post, as usual. It was kept as a draft for a few days, tonight baru sempat nak edit betui-betui. Huk aloh!

Last week, I was in my 24th week or 6th month of pregnancy. I know rightt! Macam baru semalam ke baru tahu pregnant? Alhamdulillah. This pregnancy has been treating me good except for my low Hb count. I've gained 5kg plus so far & currently I'm 51kg, the heaviest I've ever been in my 30 years of living! Lols!

I don't/didn't have any serious morning sickness except that during my 1st trimester, I hardly had any appetite to eat & I had skipped meals like nobody's business. Of course it was the last thing any pregnant woman should do but seriously, I had no appetite to eat at all. Even the smell of some foods, like curry would annoy. I didn't like to eat chicken which so unlike me if you know me & had to bid a temporary farewell to Nando's. My source of diet had been Dutch Lady Choc Milk & cold Milo. 1L sehari pun boleh habis

Went for another appointment at Klinik Kesihatan last week on 14/02 regarding my low Hb count. I was alone unaccompanied as A.H had a locum slot in the morning. He sent me off at 8.15 am (it was raining that morning, so memang sengaja buat-buat lambat), done with all the check up & consultation at 12 pm & only to be fetched later at 1 pm T_T #dilemaseorangisteridoktor

Nervous jugak masa tengah tunggu turn tu. Kept telling myself & Little I that "Come on! We can do this together! *throws gold & silver confetti in the air*". Alhamdulillah, my Hb count has increased from 9.6 to 11. So lega! A note to myself: never skip taking the vits (Iron tablets, B Complex & Folic Acid) & makanlah makanan yang berkhasiat bagaikan juara

14/02/2017. Klinik Kesihatan Kubang Kerian


Oh about Nando's! I thought I've had enough of  'no ayam' phase in my pregnancy as I'm already in my 2nd trimester & nafsu makan pun dah almost ok, but sadly nope. I haven't completely recovered from 'no ayam' phase rupanya. Maybe sebab sejak lahir until before pregnant memang kaw-kaw suka makan ayam & didn't like fish that much, so sekarang Allah bagi chance makan ikan pulak

Honestly, selalu craving nak makan ikan singgang, ulam-ulaman & budu. Wow! Our Little I is so Kelantanese! Sorry A.H. Lols!

17/01/2017. Nando's at Kota Bharu Aeon Mall
Can always count on him to finish my meal(s). Tqvm Baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...