Friday 17 February 2012

Before & After Project #3

Done with Before + After Project #3. Alhamdullilah!

It took me about 3-4 hours {plus hours of searching for suitable materials} to finish editing Haizi's blog & I'm glad that she likes it :) Her favourite colour is purple, so I decided that black, white & purple will be a nice combination for her blog. What do you think?

Before

After
.
This is second purple blog after Rayyan's. All this while, I thought most of the girls like pink. I'm so wrong!

Haizi's a friend I've known since Penang Matriculation College days & also a member of Drama Club where I was the Vice President {which explains the drama queen me. Lol!} & Haizi was one of the main actresses. Woots! She's a lecturer at UiTM {and here I'm still doing my Honours. Sobs!} & orang dia comel putih gebu :)

To Haizi, congratulations on your marriage once again & may you be blessed with a never ending happy life with your Sultan & many cute smart kids in the future. Amin... Auww! Puan sudah kawan saya ini
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...