Friday 2 August 2013

Hallo August, Août, Ogos


Assalamualaikum & jumma mubarak bothers & sisters!

It's the second day of August. I know this is cliche but time really flied by so fast nowadays! MasyaAllah. It feels just like yesterday when I just finished my pupillage & planned the trip to KL with my friend Khazan to file our Borang 6, 7 & 8 at Kompleks Mahkamah K.Lumpur. I haven't had the kerajinan yet to write about it. Bila ntah angin kerajinan mahu datang. Kihkih!

Overall, my July was okay. Nothing extraordinary happened, I guess :) Anyhow, things I'm looking forward to happening in this month are;

  • 08/08 - Hari Raya Puasa
  • 12/08 - My friends, Ayuni & Laili are going to upgrade their status from Cik to Puan 
  • 17/08 - The BIL's cousin, Nini is going to join the Puan club too
  • 22/08 - My admission to the Malaysian bar / Long Call. Need to get this date confirmed again

InsyaAllah...

So dear August, please be awesome & kind to me. I know weekdays can be so mundane (or is it only me?) but with a little enthusiasm created by force (because I'm just an employee & I've no choice. Tsk!), we can turn dull days into days full with joys & pelangi! Yayyy!

Amin & InsyaAllah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...