Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hi July & Umar Turns 9 Months Old


Assalamualaikum & hi!

We're now on the 1st page of July 2014 & fast forward 5 months more, hallo 2015!

June was indeed a busy month with attending 7 wedding receptions here & there, a few court cases/matters to attend, the Fiance A.H came down here & we finally settled on the pelamin etc. I even published 15 entries only throughout June which is sikit according to my blog's standard. Talk about someone who loves writing & sharing so much :P

Looking at my diary, July is supposed to be a relaxing month with only 1 trial on 20/07. Plus, it's month of Ramadhan which means 8.30 a.m - 3.00 p.m working hours (heheh!) & I can foresee myself going to the Bazar Ramadhan at Stadium Sultan Muhammad IV frequently which is not good to my purse

Oh, speaking of which, I think I need to find another hobby since the Sister decided to terminate our Streamyx account at home due to its very poor connection. I hope Allah will pay back all the pencuri kabel with all the harms they/he have/has done to us these few years >:( *nada marah*

Btw, do you have any food as a pembuka selera? Mine is sambal belacan & it must be cry-me-a-river pedasnya. My pedas standard is high, fyi & it's not that easy to satisfy my crave towards spicy food

I miss Ayam Penyet Wong Solo T_T

My nephew, Umar also turn 9 months old today! Alhamdulillah & yayy!

"Siapa turns 9 months old today, please show us your double chin!"

Obviously, we all know who that person is :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...