Monday 27 October 2014

Monday Blues

19/10/2014

So, my current weight is 42.6 kg (in case you haven't seen the image attached above) despite my bulat face

I was born petite & has been petite my whole life, except for some months last year when I exceeded my usual weight & was 48kg. That was exceptional & I will try at any cost to not reach the number again -.-'

I always heard/saw/read that brides-to-be are always being extra concerned with their physical appearance, body fitness, weight & health. And for some reasons, I'm now one of those brides too (if only I can add improve my height as well from 153 cm to 160 cm. Lols!) who am now striving to lead a healthy life. Been trying to exercise but it only lasted for a night & woke up the next day with sore muscles all around the body. And my zits, they are phenomenal bak cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan

And spa! Oh my! I know that the brides-to-be will usually have a few spa sessions before the big day but how do I find some time to go to spa to pamper my worn-out body & soul? My weekends for these past few months were no longer weekends as I always had some errands to do

 Downloading this countdown app on my phone which has been a great help in making me more gelabah

InsyaAllah, semoga semuanya berjalan dengan lancar. Kalau tak lancar pun, kita usaha sampai lancar selancar pen dakwat basah mahal yang buat signing tu. Marilah kita sambung buat Jawapan Kepada Pembelaan. Defendan ni pun, paham ke tak isu kes ni?

Sekian rintihan daripada seorang bakal pengantin. Monday blues kekdahnya. Assalamualaikum & bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...