Sunday 2 November 2014

Getting Married : Invitation Cards

01/11/2014, 1100 of empty invitation cards

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I previously blogged about the empty wedding invitation cards that I bought from this one card shop named Uniq Trading at Langgar, Kota Bharu (which sells cards at much lower prices!)

The empty cards were left unattended in the store room for a month as I had to wait for A.H's confirmation on his Majlis Bertandang's venue; either it's going to be held in KL or Kelantan. Since A.H's maternal grandmother, Nenek has just moved back to Kelantan in April, they decided to have the majlis bertandang here instead

A.H finally finished drawing the map (which actually took him not more than 10 minutes I reckon -.-') last week & I finally received all the details needed last Thursday. So, the next step is all on me; send the cards to the printing shop & pass them back to A.H which need to be done asap. My oh my! I wish I have 3 days of weekends, instead of 2

Can't wait to see the cards soon. May everything go well. InsyaAllah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...