Thursday 12 February 2015

Getting Married: Marriage Leave


Assalamualaikum & hi!

I wrote once before on my self-created dilemma regarding my marriage leave. Couldn't decide between 7, 8 or 9 working days off (as if it does make so much difference) because I'm a type of person who feels uneasy whenever I'm on leave. I mean, why should I feel guilty on my so much deserved leave?! -.-'

Anyhow, my marriage leave will be starting from 17/02/2015 (Tuesday) until 02/03/2015 (Monday), a 2 week leave including 9 working days off to be specific. WoohoO! *lompat bintang* But of course a few days off before the Wedding means sesi kemas rumah sampai licin berkilat. No VIP treatment for yours truly no matter how much I want to fefeeling like a princess sitting on my throne & eating grapes while having my bridesmaids kipas-ing me with beautiful & soft ostrich fur

"How about honeymoon?" 

Tiba-tiba penulis mendengar satu soalan dari pembaca. Honeymoon? What honeymoon? I would like to call mine as misi jalan-jalan ambil gambar & selfie sambil makan banyak-banyak with A.H

8 days till the Wedding day, InsyaAllah. May Allah ease everything

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...