Tuesday 17 March 2015

Fefeeling Deko-deko

Assalamualaikum & hi everyone!

As a girl (who spent 5 years away at the girls' boarding school), I always wanted a bright & white bedroom all to myself. A girl can always dream although in reality all I had was a pink wall bedroom which I had to share it with my Sister (before she got married)

My Sister & I are 5 years apart & we have different tastes almost in anything (except that we're good at spending. Ma kata ni ikut trait beliau. Lols!) which actually & eventually led to the clash of tastes in our bedroom decoration. When I was still in the phase of teddy bears & whatnot, she was already all crazy about Backstreet Boys. When I developed a tepuk sebelah tangan love with Mark Westlife (he's gay unfortunately. Gah!), she was already at the uni & acting so cool with all the grown-ups stuff

But Allah swt is very fair. He definitely knows when I'm actually ready for whatever I wanted. I don't think 10-year old Suria would really know how to appreciate a bright & white bedroom. Plus, she definitely had no money to buy anything back then :P

Currently, I really enjoy decorating my bright & white bedroom. I rearrange things once in a while mostly because I can't stand seeing things untouched for so long & partly because my 17 month-old nephew, Umar loves coming to my bedroom & usik things. Almost had a mini heart-attack whenever I caught him red-handed playing with my fragile decorations. Anddddd, even my bling-bling bed lamp pun dah rosak Umar usik

Mama Sue is pasrah ke hadrat Ilahi T_T

01/03/2015

1. 'A Gift for Muslim Bride', a book given by my dear friend Intan & Ira as the wedding gift. Purposely put it on display so that I'll be reminded to read it & just because the cover is pretty!

2. The bling-bling bed lamp which now serves as hiasan semata-mata T_T I removed it from my bedroom a few days ago sebab Umar suka sangat pergi usik

3. The white frame bought from Daiso with our Wedding's official logo

4. A mini Eiffel Tower bought at Kaison

5. A wedding doorgift from my friend. It's from SSF & so pretty!


16/03/2015

1. An alarm clock bought at IKEA recently. I decided to go traditional sebab yang ni bingit bunyinya ya ampunnn & of course because it has no snooze button. Kalau lambat lagi bangun Subuh tak tahu laaa. Hehe!

2. The photo frame on the right side is a wedding gift from Mr/Mrs Unknown. Thank you! I love it very much


01/03/2015

1. The candle set from my secondary school friend, Fiqah (who was supposed to be one of my Bridesmaids tapi ada hal pulak at the very last minute. Sobs!). They gave my white bedroom a splash of vibrant colours tapi yang ni pun dah removed & masuk kotak balik sebab Umar suka amik the glasses & main-main dengan batu-batu tu T_T

2. The white tall thing at the back is a bed lamp & it actually Umar's but Mama Sue pinjam. Thanks! :P The design it so simple but it's bright enough. From Tesco if I'm not mistaken

3. The white thing on the left side is the Glade automatic spray air freshener #teamvanilla


10/03/2015

Bought the fairy lights at Penang for RM20. Rasa macam gadis-gadis sangat ada lampu gantung-gantung ni. Mid life crisis mungkin? Hehe! But A.H said they're pretty & of course Umar pun suka (Umar apa je yang tak suka. Botol shampu Johnson's & Johnson's pun dia suka)


16/03/2015

Received this bedding set from A.H's relatives as the wedding gift. Thank you! Just my kind of colour & corak. So pretty! We don't have any blanket to match the sheet yet, so terpaksa tahan daripada menggunakannya

Our bedroom is still not complete anyway. We still don't have a study table & the wall is still empty but that things can wait I guess. As you can see, no specific theme for the bedroom but I like to keep it simple. Would love to buy a few things from IKEA (like a pretty mirror with black wooden frame & of course a white study table) tetapi KL-KB bukan sekangkang kera jaraknya ya adik-adik. Nak-nak kalau travel by flight *hints to A.H*

Sekian sahaja (fefeeling) deko-deko with Kak Sue. As mentioned above, the decoration will change from time to time, depending on my mood & preference. Hehe!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...